Thunderheads

Tapatalk won't update

My tapatalk won't update...... In my timeline its showing posts 20 hours old.....doesn't make sense..... Anyone else having issues????? Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk has been unusable for me since the site update. 

There was a new release for Tapatalk released 6/30/15. I've upgraded to this version, but it is still a Beta. No word on a Gold release date.

There was a new release for Tapatalk released 6/30/15. I've upgraded to this version, but it is still a Beta. No word on a Gold release date.

I updated Tapatalk the other day Warren .......no difference ........ 

I have to have Tapatalk installed and updated on my web-server and it's in Beta for this software. The app that you download from your app store most likely doesn't need to be updated. 

Please let me know if there are still issues going forward.

I have to have Tapatalk installed and updated on my web-server and it's in Beta for this software. The app that you download from your app store most likely doesn't need to be updated. 

Please let me know if there are still issues going forward.

I had an update available to tapatalk the other day and had it done ....that's what I'm referring to

I think Warren's referring to the server plugin for Tapatalk -- the mobiquo folder that is put into the root of the server.  

I think Warren's referring to the server plugin for Tapatalk -- the mobiquo folder that is put into the root of the server.  

exactly... :)