Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4136 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have any of you purchased +POS bags lately? I've been using the same ones for over 10 years, and they're still in great shape, except for the peeling logos. I can't seem to find any others that I like. They're either too stiff, too shallow, or bunch up on my belt.

 

So, are the new versions anything like the old ones?

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Used them for years.  Loved them.  Can't find them anymore.  I use Honig's now.

Posted

Thanks, but I'm looking for a review of their latest version. A lot of +POS isn't that same quality as it was in the "olden days". Some of the new stuff is actually better, say like the masks. But I'd like to know from someone who's had both. 

 

Posted

I couldn't care less about the logo (sorry Dan), I'd just like to know about the quality of the new ones. 

 

I'd only worry about the logo if I were sponsored by them. 


×
×
  • Create New...