Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4155 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have the Delta Flex harness on my WVP.  But, does this work with the Unequal CP?

Posted (edited)

I asked because the DF clips (male), which I removed from the harness attached to my WVP, don't seem to fit the UE CP clips (female).  I was wondering what guys do that have the DF on their UE CP.

Edited by UmpJeff
Posted

Well, I just ordered another Delta Flex harness from Ump-Attire for my new Unequal CP.  I'm getting almost as bad as @JaxRolo...

Posted

I am on the verge of ordering a Delta Flex so as to modify my Schutt XV to accept it. While the fit on the XV is much improved over its predecessor AiR Flex, I'm certain the Delta Flex will make it that much better...

Or, I may wait until the off-season. In any case, I'll try this modification on the AiR Flex first.

Posted

The delta flex works good on the UE. You have to use the UE male clips. Its an easy fix!

 

×
×
  • Create New...