Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4187 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I learned how to wipe the previously owned G5 Mac that's been gathering dust in my room and was finally able to put iMovie software on it.

Start sending me ejection videos, guys.

  • Like 1
Posted

G5? I quit using my Core 2 Mac about 2 years ago because it was getting too old and slow (and flaky).

Posted

Too bad for your Mac. Mine runs just fine. Haven't had any lag with iMovie. Sturdy little computer. The only things I use it for are video editing and digital drawing. I have a Toshiba laptop for schoolwork that is prolly worse than the G5 so it's just fine with me that it's outdated.

Posted

Who made the mistake of buying a mac in the first place?

I used to say that until I found a good deal on a used one, and figured that with Boot Camp, at the very worst, I got a decent machine to run Windows. That was about 8 years ago, and now I say you can have my Mac when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

 

Oddly enough, I like Android better for phones and tablets, though. So go figure.

Posted

I was a major, major hater of iMovie, but their newest one is actually quite good.  It's much closer to Final Cut X than any other version. 

 

Have fun.  For video work, Mac is the best.  Have fun w/ it and nice work keeping an old machine running!  Macs will run forever.

Posted

I was a major, major hater of iMovie, but their newest one is actually quite good. It's much closer to Final Cut X than any other version.

Have fun. For video work, Mac is the best. Have fun w/ it and nice work keeping an old machine running! Macs will run forever.

EJ Party was made with Final Cut Pro. I've played around with VideoPad, Premier, and Sony VideoEditor but I will always default to my slightly modded copy of iMovie that my eighth grade media teacher gave me after EJ Party hit 10k views.

If I can just find the charger to my video camera...

Posted

I've been a Mac person since 2002.  We have 7 Macs in the house (one of which is a 2007 iMac that was just replaced and is for sale).  

 

Typing this on a 2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display that is the best computer I've ever used.  And I have a Windows partition (that I rarely use) on it that I run using VMware Fusion.

×
×
  • Create New...