Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4195 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Opening night in Chicago, Mike Winters is wearing Long Sleeve shirt looks the same as the last few years, White stripe down the side .

 

The rest of the crew is wearing the new all black thermabase jackets  https://www.ump-attire.com/Baseball-Umpire-Equipment/Clothing-Apparel/Jackets/UJ21-BK_Majestic-Double-Climate-Umpire-Jacket-Black?id=605

AWFUL! :no:

  • Like 1
Posted

In all the games I have seen on TV today umpires are wearing the 2014 jerseys with the stripes on the side and cuffs.

Posted

In all the games I have seen on TV today umpires are wearing the 2014 jerseys with the stripes on the side and cuffs.

I noticed this too .............

 

Maybe the new shirts aren't completed yet? Who knows

×
×
  • Create New...