Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4601 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

First college game after being out of the loop for 5 years.

D3 jv team vs. JuCo team. Juco here uses wood bats so D3 team did too.

13 inning dish, 5-4 in just about 3 hours won by the home team. Partner's plate was 12-4 nine inning game for the visitors in about 2:40.

Good start, just wish I wasnt so tired. :hd:

  • Like 7
Posted

First college game after being out of the loop for 5 years.

D3 jv team vs. JuCo team. Juco here uses wood bats so D3 team did too.

13 inning dish, 5-4 in just about 3 hours won by the home team. Partner's plate was 12-4 nine inning game for the visitors in about 2:40.

Good start, just wish I wasnt so tired. :HD:

Good job, brother. Where are you located. We had so much rain in So Cal this weekend that all but one game was canceled for our college association. I guess it helps with the drought, but I don't like having an umpire drought.

Posted

Congrats, friend!  Did you share more of the game's details with the wife, or the dog?  Curious which one's your better listener!

Posted

Stu, I'm in the Portland area. For the most part we have been pretty dry, which is pretty strange.

Alex, I now have five dogs and they pretty much have the same attention span as the wife does regarding umpire stuff.

×
×
  • Create New...