Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4629 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

On the Wilson mask, you get the MLB logo on the harness. What website can I go to and get a harness with the Wilson logo on the back?

Posted

On the Wilson mask, you get the MLB logo on the harness. What website can I go to and get a harness with the Wilson logo on the bac

Rip the logo and use it blank.  :wave:

 

  • Like 1
Posted

 

On the Wilson mask, you get the MLB logo on the harness. What website can I go to and get a harness with the Wilson logo on the bac

Rip the logo and use it blank.  :wave:

 

@gnhbua93

 

True!  :smachhead:

×
×
  • Create New...