Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4576 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

post-2162-0-79454000-1391209489_thumb.jp

Wilson Dyna Lite fresh powder coat flat silver (yes, it looks grey) - changed my mind. I'm keeping it :D

FM4000 Fresh powder coat flat silver (again, looks gray) - GONE GONE GONE

FM25/modified fresh powder coat satin black denim (Harley Davidson color) - make offer

TG78 - Custom fabbed (by me ;) ) throat guard fresh powder coat flat silver - make offer

I have way too many masks, and still have 3 more going to refinish next week. 2 FM25s and a Wilson Low Profile Chrome Moly.

Pm offers. Feel free to ask questions. And, as always, trades are better than cash :) :) :)

Forgot to mention: FM4000 comes with stock pads. No harness. The others are frame only.

Edited by Jocko
Posted

Im in need of a pair of single knee 17" shins and 4 dial all star metal incicators. Dig through your gear closet/bag/trunk and see what you have to trade

Posted

I'm very new to umping. Last year I used a cheap mask. Not fun on some of the foul tips. What do you get normally for your masks. I don't have anything to trade. The fm4000, I believe on the top right looks pretty tough. How light is it, and is it hard to get a harness and can I just use my harness from my cheap mask?

Posted

@Toucs1977 -

1. You've never been hit by a 'foul tip'

2. The masks I have posted are proven workhorses

3. Get some TW pads. Immediately.

4. I haven't the capability to accurately weigh it but it's lighter than the dyna

5. FM4000- GONE

  • Like 2
Posted

I just bought one on ebay. The wilson f25 with the black and grey wrap around pads. Like the one pro umpire uses. Looked so awesome.i say pro umpire because I forgot his name but he uses tbe grey pads. I took a few off the face with my cheap mask last year. Not fun. I bought the platinum west vest last year. Huge difference. Im still interested in the mask, but it may be a week or 2. Do you do the wire throat protectors?

Posted

I just bought one on ebay. The wilson f25 with the black and grey wrap around pads. Like the one pro umpire uses. Looked so awesome.i say pro umpire because I forgot his name but he uses tbe grey pads. I took a few off the face with my cheap mask last year. Not fun. I bought the platinum west vest last year. Huge difference. Im still interested in the mask, but it may be a week or 2. Do you do the wire throat protectors?

You made someone extremely happy by buying that mask on eBay

  • Like 4
Posted

I priced everything separate on the mask and it came out less to buy it there. I think. Not tw pads, but the wrap arounds rated high.

  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4576 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...