NASO membership discount

BT_Blue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3749 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey,

does anyone know when NASO/Referee sends put their letters calling for membership renewals and such with the $19 discount and such. Yes, I know that Warren offers the discount, but I was hoping to get it without spending the $20 elsewhere. (I also already get 15% off at Ump-Attire through a deal worked out with my local association.)

thanks,

arik

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

does anyone know when NASO/Referee sends put their letters calling for membership renewals and such with the $19 discount and such. Yes, I know that Warren offers the discount, but I was hoping to get it without spending the $20 elsewhere. (I also already get 15% off at Ump-Attire through a deal worked out with my local association.)

thanks,

arik

It's based on your NASO membership anniversary.  Like every other member based organization, they usually start 6 months in advance.  You can also log on to the website and see when it is up for renewal.

Larry,

Problem is, is that I have not had a membership for some time. But I will still recieve the membership drive letters in the mail offering the discounted rate. I was just wondering if there was a certain time of year they do it or if it is just random?

Larry,

Problem is, is that I have not had a membership for some time. But I will still recieve the membership drive letters in the mail offering the discounted rate. I was just wondering if there was a certain time of year they do it or if it is just random?

As with any marketing tool, I'm sure it's not random.  Call them, you'll probably get the discount.

Check the NASO Facebook page

HA! Technology... imagine that. Went to the FB page and the most recent discount they have on there is from back in October. But I do like MJR's idea.

But it still works.