Need info on West Coast NCAA Clinic 2014

jkumpire
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3810 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hi west coasters,

Looks like the only NCAA clinic I get to this year is in CA. Anyone know anythign about the site, like how far away from airports and the like? Any good eateries out there? Or should I just junk an NCAA clinic this year?

PM or reply here, either way!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiler has his own clinic in Idaho during the summer.  Last year was the first year and he's mentioned it'll be an annual one.  He tries to keep it small - only allowed about 40 guys to apply.  Lots of college-level games going on, multiple fields, about an 8-1 student to instructor ratio. In case that's West Coast enough for some of you.

The Hiler clinic was three man only. Also, supposedly, it was more working games than clinic and was more a refresher of working 3man rather than learning to do it.

The learning to do 3 man clinic on the west coast is BBUC that just ended in Sacramento earlier this month.

that being said, I would really like to attend Hiler's clinic if he does it again this year.