Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4834 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for a used pair of plate shoes for my son, just starting out.  Size 11, standard width.  Relatively cheap, don't want to spend too much at this point

 

Age and condition doesn't matter, although he seems to like the classic old look, like +POS

 

Anyone selling?

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have my old GD Patent Leather Plate Shoes sitting around and collecting dust.....

Make me an offer on PM.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Cant help the OP..................but I've got a set of +POS high tops in size 9.........they are used but have a lot of life left in them......usualy I try and get guys to buy new shoes, but id rather see someone use these instead of none at all........


×
×
  • Create New...