Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5017 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cold water, gentle cycle. Usually wash them with a bunch of other gentle cycle items so I don't change detergent - they do come out nicely ill attest to that

Posted

I put mine in a big bowl of rice to draw out all the moisture. Just kidding but it would work.

Posted

I put mine in a big bowl of rice to draw out all the moisture.

Just kidding but it would work.

This works well with cell phones if you ever drop it in a puddle or leave it in your bathing suit pocket.
Posted
I put mine in a big bowl of rice to draw out all the moisture. Just kidding but it would work. This works well with cell phones if you ever drop it in a puddle or leave it in your bathing suit pocket.
I have worked with electronics for over 30 years. It doesn't really work.
  • Like 1
Posted

I put mine in a big bowl of rice to draw out all the moisture.

Just kidding but it would work.

This works well with cell phones if you ever drop it in a puddle or leave it in your bathing suit pocket.

I have worked with electronics for over 30 years. It doesn't really work.

May dry it out but the rice is not going to repair the damage done by electronics shorting out from the water.....lol

  • Like 1
Posted

 

I put mine in a big bowl of rice to draw out all the moisture.

Just kidding but it would work.

This works well with cell phones if you ever drop it in a puddle or leave it in your bathing suit pocket.

I have worked with electronics for over 30 years. It doesn't really work.

May dry it out but the rice is not going to repair the damage done by electronics shorting out from the water.....lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You got that right!

 

 

 

 

oh, Lou- you only have 276 to go to match last years total!

×
×
  • Create New...