Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5128 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

But was he calling that pitch a strike all day? Looked good to me. The idiot announcers, who say YOUNG umpire, admitted the player pointed to the plate, are losers of the RAT level mike mouths.

To close to stand there. Good call and good ejection.

Posted

I have the pitch off the plate. Looks like it might have been on the batters box line. That pitch is a ball at the big league level. Dosent matter that he called it a strike the first time. If he did, then he missed it twice. Look like he got squeezed a bit.

Posted

I hate when the announcers pull this "young umpire" crap. I've seen Bellino and Porter get the same treatment, and it really isn't fair, considering the amount of time and work it takes to get to the big league level.

Posted

I hate when the announcers pull this "young umpire" crap. I've seen Bellino and Porter get the same treatment, and it really isn't fair, considering the amount of time and work it takes to get to the big league level.

+1

Posted

I have the pitch off the plate. Looks like it might have been on the batters box line. That pitch is a ball at the big league level. Dosent matter that he called it a strike the first time. If he did, then he missed it twice. Look like he got squeezed a bit.

Agreed.

×
×
  • Create New...