Jump to content

NCAA Clinics in Atlanta and Chicago: Who's Going?


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6467 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I will be at the NCAA Umpire Clinics in Atlanta and Chicago. Will any of you be there?

I'd like to plan a dinner get-together on Saturday night of each of the sessions and would like to invite anyone from this board who plans to attend.

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Heck...I did the Miami one back a couple months ago. Atlanta will be a good one to see Jim, (I have too much on my plate to go) with all the guys from the SE, and the 12 month seasons.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

To all of those heading to Atlanta this weekend have a safe trip, and by the way it will actually be cold down there it looks like...

Please share some of the things you pick up down there here.

Posted

I had to back out of Atlanta last minute.

However, I will be in Chicago this weekend. If you are going or if live in the Chicago area, would love to have you meet with myself and some of our customers at Giardano's on Saturday night on us.

More info here:

http://umpattire.blogspot.com/2009/01/chicago-dinner-event-planned-in.html

Please R.S.V.P. by e-mailing sherry@ump-attire.com if you can attend.


×
×
  • Create New...