Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5147 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL, now that $180 winner has abandoned ship and claimed someone hacked his account. I may have won it with the $155 bid.

UA just couldn't get off easy with a simple facebook auction could they?

It was all in good fun until the "hacking incident".

I agree with those quotation marks for sure... I highly doubt a hacker would care to bid money...

Lol. Sometimes you just have to laugh. I think we went down lower and sold it for $150 or $155. Thanks to the original poster who got more interest in the auction than I thought there'd be.

First try, maybe the next time it goes more smooth.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...