Protest?

Haid D' Salaami
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4284 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The force at home! Did you watch the clip? The play went F5 to F2 to F3

try to watch the video one more time.. and as you do.. try to notice the runners standing on 3rd, 2nd, and 1st.. that would make it a force at home...

go ahead and watch it... don't worry I'll wait. :wave:

The Angels are playing a game under protest...

BTW Thunderheads where are you at on this one?...

and what do you guys think about the ruling..look at rule 6.05k

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=23594467&c_id=mlb

??? What do you mean? You want MY thought on it?

I have nothing here ....

OR, are you asking me why I haven't posted it yet?

RE: The necklaces: Good Lord, please stop ......ESPECIALLYwhen they wear the jersey with NOTHING underneath!! YIKES! :shakehead:

He has a shirt on underneath, you just cant see it..and these guys are MLB guys.. "do as I say not as I do" is what Paul" told me at a clinic....

Yes Thunder you didnt post this..LOL

As many of you may think (appear to think) ......I'm not chained to this site to provide videos 24/7,..... sometimes others need to fill in .....so, ....nice job Haid! :D

Nope, it's your lot in life! :)

I've been out (literally) the past couple of days. I read about this play on b/r and wanted to see it for myself. I knew if I came here I'd get the best analyses of the play available.

If I recall correctly someone at camp asked Nauert about the necklaces, and I believe??? he responded they were from his son. So who can blame him for wearing them.

Also, Nauert is a rules guru and when he instructs it comes so natural. Probably the best instructor I've had in any subject anywhere.

I've been out (literally) the past couple of days. I read about this play on b/r and wanted to see it for myself. I knew if I came here I'd get the best analyses of the play available.

If I recall correctly someone at camp asked Nauert about the necklaces, and I believe??? he responded they were from his son. So who can blame him for wearing them.

Also, Nauert is a rules guru and when he instructs it comes so natural. Probably the best instructor I've had in any subject anywhere.

shameless plug for Wendlestedt? :D I dig it!

Makes sense, doesn't mean we can't pick on you. Are you using Tapatalk for the site?

no. Will that help? The site works fine except for MLB.com videos

Honestly, Paul is such a good instructor I would say this no matter who either of us were affiliated with.

Ask anybody who has been instructed by him I bet they will same the same, even if they have attended other programs.

Honestly, Paul is such a good instructor I would say this no matter who either of us were affiliated with.

Ask anybody who has been instructed by him I bet they will same the same, even if they have attended other programs.

Yes Paul is a great Instructor! Had him at the Southern Camp last year and he will be there for the International camp.

You still going to that Trout?