Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5893 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Beauty! Nice vid, 'Heads, thanks for bringing it in.

You're welcome, it's what I do best!! :D

And guys, ...please ....I know what my screen name is, but my signature is there, ...so you CAN call me Jeff if you want to!;):shrug::hi5:

Posted

You're welcome, it's what I do best!! :D

And guys, ...please ....I know what my screen name is, but my signature is there, ...so you CAN call me Jeff if you want to!;):shrug::D

Sure, 'Heads, no problem.

:hi5:


×
×
  • Create New...