Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5261 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

In FED I think you could get an obstruction call here but anything else and I think you need at least some sort of attempt to go back.

Posted

In FED I think you could get an obstruction call here but anything else and I think you need at least some sort of attempt to go back.

Its not a fake tag so I dont have obstruction even in FED and its not obscuring the runner from seeing the catch so its not obstruction in other codes either. I see why the manager would ask about it but I think the call was right.

Posted

I hope he has a good life insurance policy when they come into Toronto at the end of June.

I know I'd be throwing at him for that stunt.


×
×
  • Create New...