Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5281 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

The call was correct although I've seen worse not called, like last night's O's-NYY game where Nick Swisher actually took a full step onto home plate on a similar play. Wieters got off a throw and it went into CF for an F2 error. No call.

I will say your boy Laz had a rec league strike zone at times last night.

Posted

Best part of the whole thing was Laz Diaz telling Alex Rodriguez "Hey, nobody's talking to you!"

I noticed that too!! A-Clod is such a DB!!!!

  • Like 1
Posted

The call was correct although I've seen worse not called, like last night's O's-NYY game where Nick Swisher actually took a full step onto home plate on a similar play. Wieters got off a throw and it went into CF for an F2 error. No call.

I will say your boy Laz had a rec league strike zone at times last night.

We all have our days....

I said "my man" in the OP because I had the incredible experience of meeting Laz and the crew last August in Chicago!

×
×
  • Create New...