Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5967 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everybody. I'm in the middle of an umpiring certification course and I stumbled across this site hoping while searching around the web for umpiring and equipment information. I'm a bit anxious to get started and especially to umpire my first game.

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

scotty,

Howdy! Welcome to the site and to umpiring. As I'm sure you'll see of your own accord, this site is a great resource for any level of umpire....great advice from great people here who won't steer ya wrong and have some fun along the way!

Good luck.

Posted

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've been reading the articles and browsing the forums and it seems like there's a lot of great information and conversation goin on here. The certification course is going great so far and I'm really enjoying it. As for games here on LI, supposedly after I'm certified I'll be able to get games almost daily (pretty much whenever I'm available). I'm a college student home on break so I'm hoping to get 3-4 games a week being I have so much free time.

Posted

Welcome to the board. Being young you will have a little tougher time with coaches than someone 10 yrs older just starting out. Don't let it get you down, study the rules so they can't fluster you and always enjoy youself.


×
×
  • Create New...