Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5430 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Stumbled across this yesterday, .......thought I'd share for those interested.....

http://www.6pm.com/n...7DYLo2gWQgq3dDg

This site is great. I ordered a pair of NB base shoes for $41 w/ free shipping and they were delivered in 3 business days. These are one of the few all black turf shoes which come in 4E width and everyone else had them for $65-75 plus shipping.

These won't be my final pair of base shoes, but at $41, they will hold me over until I find what I want.

Posted

Stumbled across this yesterday, .......thought I'd share for those interested.....

http://www.6pm.com/n...7DYLo2gWQgq3dDg

This site is great. I ordered a pair of NB base shoes for $41 w/ free shipping and they were delivered in 3 business days. These are one of the few all black turf shoes which come in 4E width and everyone else had them for $65-75 plus shipping.

These won't be my final pair of base shoes, but at $41, they will hold me over until I find what I want.

Good to know! Nice opportunity for a back-up pair of any shoe, really ......


×
×
  • Create New...