Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5470 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I like to be more subtle about my breast cancer awareness devotion, so I just wear a little pink ribbon pin on my collar, or I dig an old Official's Choice shirt out of this bin in the bottom of my closet. Their shirts' signature pink buttons make a very subtle and effective statement.

(I wonder if that Paul Anderson clown donates any portion of the sales of those things to breast cancer research.)

Posted

Ouch,

Is this shirt out just in time for Halloween?


×
×
  • Create New...