MAUmpire
Members-
Posts
90 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by MAUmpire
-
Have been on and off the field the last couple seasons, and have realized that at least in the next few years work will keep me fully off...Time to clear some space in the basement. Prices include shipping and happy to take offers, especially on multiple items. Photos:https://imgur.com/a/umpire-stuff-dGwqrzJ Equipment All-Star MVP5 Helmet, low use -- $165 Cobalt Chest Protector, couple of ball marks but nothing major. Includes the extra shoulder and belly pads which I removed. -- $135 Force3 leg guards with All-Star Delta Flex straps (leg guards VGC; straps well-used) 14.5in -- $85 SOOLD Shoes Mizuno Pro Wave Mid Plate shoe, used but not abused. Scuff from cleat on one toe. 10.5 -- $95 SOLD Mizuno Dominant 4 Turf shoe. Very good condition. 10.5 -- $65 Apparel (Ask for discount with purchase of more expensive stuff) Smitty MLB replica black short sleeve with grey panels, M -- $20 SOLD Smitty MLB replica black long sleeve with grey panels, M -- $25 SOLD Gerry Davis BFX blue short sleeve with black panels, M -- $25 SOLD Mizuno Plate Pants, W30, hemmed to probably 32 with extra fabric to let down -- $30 Mizuno Base Pants, W30, hemmed to probably 32 with extra fabric to let down -- $30 Honigs convertible jacket, black, S -- $30 Goodies (Not worth much but I don't want to throw away. Ask nicely with purchase of other stuff) Wilson Dyna-Lite frame, stripped the vinyl coating with intent to powdercoat but never got to it SOLD FM25, dent in one of the vertical wires over the mouth/nose. Also maybe a powdercoating candidate Well-loved All-Star skull cap, maybe good to try to see if skull cap is for you Somewhat well-loved FM25LUC pads. Smitty ball bags (x2) Couple of brushes, indicators, etc. 32in Champro officials belt (If anyone else is local to Rhode Island I also have some ABURI-branded shirts/jackets...)
-
7 to get buyout - per usa today bob nightengale
MAUmpire replied to dumbdumb's topic in Professional
I think the point could be made more clearly but these seem to be all guys who have fathers/brothers who broke in before they did. My guess is that @dumbdumb means that Pawol aside, there has always been a lot of lowercase-p politics involved in MLB jobs... -
At Face Value (Magnesium Masks & Other Things)
MAUmpire replied to MadMax's topic in Umpire Equipment
May have missed this on the Forum but I caught the Red Sox-White Sox game a couple of days ago and noticed Charlie Ramos using the Mirage and GD pads...couldn't find a good photo online but did see this from earlier in the season: www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/umpire-charlie-ramos-works-a-game-between-the-st-louis-news-photo/2274572492?adppopup=true first sighting at the MLB level? -
Likewise as a seller working with @cwbaseball11!
- 679 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- transaction
- reviews
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Still learning to navigate the Fed rulebook but I only see a carve-out to return runners to TOP for an uncought foul ball (8-2-9). Otherwise the closest I can get is 8.4.2 Situation R: With R3 on third base, R1 on first and two outs, B5 hits a fair slow roller toward first base. B5 interferes with F3, who is trying to field the ball. However, R3 scores before the interference. Does the run score since R3 touched home plate before the interference? RULING: The run does not score if the runner advances during action in which the third out is made by the batter-runner before touching first base. I agree completely with @johnnyg08 that the logical ruling would be to not count the run. With that said, with less than two outs I like @jimurrayalterego's solution, but with two outs and no possibility of a double play I can't find a way to either get R3 or BR, and I don't see a way to avoid (unhappily) scoring the run.
-
quick preseason bump...Adding a specific item to the trade list: anyone have a set of the older All-Star system 7 double knee leg guards (smaller 17.5in size)? Love my All-Star stuff generally but wasn't a fan of the (lack of) ankle coverage on the Cobalt, am interested in a bit more thigh protection, and haven't had luck looking for the system 7 on Ebay.
