Jump to content

TStokes97

Inactive
  • Posts

    339
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TStokes97

  1. Are either still for sale?
  2. the league i work for normally wear navy, i only do in 12u games to match the other umpires who wear navy when in pairs, when i do 10u I wear light blue to keep cool, but sometimes wear navy
  3. Ill look into that
  4. If you still have this let me know please
  5. I'm looking to buy a mask or helmet to use as a backup, My budget is $70, can be a HSM or Mask I don't care, if you have something let me know! I'd be especially interested in a Dimond or All Star mask, anything with (a) silverish frame or (b) tan pads would really interest me
  6. If you'd go $65 I'd bite
  7. I might be interested, depends on what your looking for price wise
  8. I was in the "B" slot and F9 was coming in towards me, It was my call, it was a 2 man crew where the BU has all plays excluding some plays where PU covers 3B
  9. Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it
  10. I was doing 12U travel game(either last season or the one before that) I was the Field umpire its mid game a ball is lined into right and the right fielder catches it really low, I call it an out, the first base coach goes nuclear and yells "No Im appeling that!", points to the plate umpire who over ruled me calling the ball trapped, Is this appeal valid? the appeling coach was not the head coach and did not request the appeal thru me, the umpire with priority on the play
  11. I didn't mean cheap, I meant something not outlandishly priced
  12. Hi, I'm a newer umpire and normally wear a hockey style helmet, Im looking to buy a relativly cheap mask to carry as a spare, what's a good mask that is not horribly priced?
×
×
  • Create New...