Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 534 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted
19 minutes ago, UmpAK said:

Is there a significant difference?

Samurai used the same molds as the Mizuno, I believe, so they are very similar. I think the way they connect to the mask might be different. From a distance, there is no way you could tell the difference.

image.png.b344eecbc7d1014c14083c2044dab992.png

  • Like 1
Posted

I created an account on their website last night, but it says it is pending approval. Do you know how long it takes to get the account approved?  

Posted
10 hours ago, UmpAK said:

I created an account on their website last night, but it says it is pending approval. Do you know how long it takes to get the account approved?  

No idea. It's been a few years since I created my account, so I don't remember. Keep in mind that when you created your account, it might have already been past business hours on Friday in Japan, so you might not get approval until Sunday.

Posted

@UmpAK, the fasteners included with the Shovel Throat Guard are sub-optimal. Credit to @MadMax, of course and the use of chicago screws with a binding sleeve is strongly advised as this kind of fastener provides an additional measure of safety should the throat guard pivot back towards you. Without the binding sleeve, the included nut and bolt fasteners leave the threads exposed which are sharp.

~Dawg

  • Thanks 1
×
×
  • Create New...