TG's, harnesses, and Sun shield

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 608 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hi all,...

I have :

an old west vest harness that's dirty but still functional. Has the Major League Umpires LLC logo.

Navy All Star harness (also has an MLB patch)

Both harnesses used but in good condition

I have 3 All Star 6" throat guards, logo blacked out. 2 of them have All Star rubber attachment bands, one has nothing.

1 used All Star sun shield for regular masks (not FM4000, or MAG). Used but in good shape, has a mark where the frame would touch it.

I'll throw the west vest harness in with a purchase to whomever wants it.

Harnesses $5 each or best

Throat guards $7 each

We can talk about shipping upon interest

Paypal friends and family only

IM me here with interest

aac0d6bccd9916b440ae98a101a17ae5.jpge35ec18fbf03c86d43344ca572c4daa8.jpgffb351e88f8fa4f8d983e08a353a1b64.jpg49fe2d0399b43fd3548e06d028f70be9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Has anyone had success getting an AS visor on a Rawlings mask? If so, then I could be interested.
The All-Star visor that is listed in my post will fit any regular mask. If that is in fact what you were inquiring about

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 834k3r said:

Has anyone had success getting an AS visor on a Rawlings mask? If so, then I could be interested.

The only mask specific visors are the Force3 and the All Star FM4000 (both steel and magnesium) ones. Out side of that. Any visor from any manufacturer (I had Champro ones on masks such as Diamond, Nike, Rawlings, etc.) will work.

• Like 1