Jump to content

Crew How-To: Installing the All-Star Delta Flex Umpire Mask Replacement Harness


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1810 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/29/2021 at 11:42 AM, Thunderheads said:

@JimKirk ...what makes this a delta flex 'umpire' ??

Color. All-Star made this color combo for umpires (without the lighter color outline and lettering).

Good question Jeff. Hope you are well!

  • Thanks 1
Posted
10 hours ago, JimKirk said:

Color. All-Star made this color combo for umpires (without the lighter color outline and lettering).

Good question Jeff. Hope you are well!

Thanks Jim! Same to you!   Thanks for sharing ... I asked the same question on Facebook and got sort of a 'smart-assy' answer, but it's all good. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

I asked the same question on Facebook and got sort of a 'smart-assy' answer, but it's all good. 

There’s your problem – you asked on Facebook. 

You know, for being called Facebook, it sure does involve and reveal a lot of asses.

  • Haha 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, MadMax said:

There’s your problem – you asked on Facebook. 

You know, for being called Facebook, it sure does involve and reveal a lot of asses.

I asked my question directed at UA. This was actually a response from someone at the UA facebook page .....

Posted
5 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Thanks Jim! Same to you!   Thanks for sharing ... I asked the same question on Facebook and got sort of a 'smart-assy' answer, but it's all good. 

SORRY EVERYONE ........... this was from YouTube ...from Ump-Attire, but I asked the question and got the strange answer from the YouTube video from this post....

×
×
  • Create New...