wolfe_man

F3 masks with sun visors --- SOLD

Black mask with used black pads and visor.

Silver mask has new tan pads, new visor and new UL neoprene harness.

8F0B5DF5-FEDA-4BA6-8D40-969BAA3AD4CA.jpeg

4ED4CE58-3F72-4D7A-A79C-336A3E4D157B.jpeg

A0B21DCC-94DE-4825-BC78-EF8F3F0B8D66.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

7 hours ago, Jglopez7 said:

Nice mask. It appears to be black with black pads. Not silver and not with tan pads. 

Sorry, hadn't gotten pics of the silver one yet. They're on here now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By BT_Blue
      Looking for opinions on the Umplife Rayflex mask harness. 
      I am wanting to place the an order with Ray. But am waffling on the mark harness.
      TIA
    • By Thunderheads
      Hi all ...
      Black Belgard pads, w/ the red and white logo .... worn maybe 6 or 8 times max.  Great shape.  $50 shipped.  PM me

• By wolfe_man
      Very good shape.
      I use my Reeboks mostly and don't need these as a backup anymore.
      Will include shipping to continental USA with $45 pricing.
      Thanks.

• By kylehutson
      Don't worry, this is the extent of comparing my talent level with Kurt Suzuki.
      This is what I'm referencing:
      So last night I was in a high school varsity game. No super-stars on the team, I'm guessing pitches were in the low to mid 70's. Fast ball comes in high, the catcher completely whiffs it, and the ball hits my F3 Defender v2 right about in the same place as it does Suzuki in the video from the above link (just below the eye opening, and almost dead-center left-to-right). And darn if I don't have an abrasion and a bruise right where he did.
      Today I got my mask back out and I think I figured out why. The back of the bracket the springs are attached to is right behind the stitching of the padding, so there's essentially no padding there. It seems like if the mask gets torqued downward, the brace can hit your chin with very little padding. Don't get me wrong, if I was wearing my old Diamond with the memory-foam pads, I'd have probably had a concussion, but it's still frustrating that I got hurt wearing what should be the best thing on the market.
      Here are some photos I just took
      https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPAODLBoWknDserLMt52N7iiYM07uIMWYrTbd19sB2WxDZbF5r9PMEl1p0sbJGNYQ?key=aWhPUXdBWVhFVFRhWUJpNGVweW5YT3dLazIxZkN3 
      1) The bruise and abrasion on my chin
      2) How the mask sits on my face (yes, I know the straps are twisted, I was just trying to show the positioning
      3) A close-up of the brace and the padding (or lack thereof) in that location.
    • By Umpire in Chief
      DESCRIPTION
      Finally, a professional-grade wallet for serious umpires and officials with magnet holders that won't allow your lineup or game cards to slip out of your wallet when you open it up. This multi-featured wallet, exclusively at Ump-Attire.com and newly redesigned by a veteran umpire, is made of heavy duty, yet lightweight materials and should be expected to last multiple seasons.
      FEATURES
      UPDATED: Magnets are now offset - not on top of each other - which makes for a lower profile and sleeker design UPDATED: Firmer writing surface makes it easier to make game notes with pen or pencil. Magnets strongly secure any size lineup cards or game notes and keep the wallet securely closed until you are ready to open it. No-rip spine has extra room inside to easily secure pen or pencil without needing to take extra time to place into loop Versatile - will fit into either your umpire (or referee) shirt or jacket pocket, your ball bag or your back pocket at approximately 6" tall and 3.75" wide Longer design made-to-fit longer lineup cards and all RefSmart and book style game cards Color: Black No logo design for the most professional look Wallet (notebook) can be used as baseball or softball umpire lineup card holder, football or lacrosse game card holder or other use.
      Designed by umpire Ray Brownlie of Ump Life @Razzer
      This product is available from Ump-Attire.com.