wolfe_man

F3 masks with sun visors --- SOLD

Black mask with used black pads and visor.

Silver mask has new tan pads, new visor and new UL neoprene harness.

8F0B5DF5-FEDA-4BA6-8D40-969BAA3AD4CA.jpeg

4ED4CE58-3F72-4D7A-A79C-336A3E4D157B.jpeg

A0B21DCC-94DE-4825-BC78-EF8F3F0B8D66.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

Note: The throat guard can be included with either mask if you want it or not. 

Nice mask. It appears to be black with black pads. Not silver and not with tan pads. 

7 hours ago, Jglopez7 said:

Nice mask. It appears to be black with black pads. Not silver and not with tan pads. 

Sorry, hadn't gotten pics of the silver one yet. They're on here now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By wolfe_man
      Buyer wouldn't respond (FB user - not a UE brother) so after 2 weeks of waiting, these are back up for sale.
      Your choice $120 shipped OBO.  (with UL harness instead of F3 strap - $130 shipped)
      Black is in very good condition.  Looks new other than wear to chin pad.  I'll throw in an extra black top pad that has the MiLB extra cushioning with the mask if want it. It's used, but hard to notice with the top pad. Tan has been used more and color has faded to a dull grey.  I actually like the color - it's grown on me.  I have brand new tan pads and a new sun visor on it.  I also have a brand new F3 strap (thanks @spiffdawg7) for it. I'm open to changing pads and straps for either frame.  If you want tan pads on the black frame - or black pads on grey frame.
      I could be enticed to add an UmpLife neoprene harness (pre-cam) if you would want one with a mask for an additional fee.  I have 2 harnesses available, so I can add to both frames if you so desire.
      Thanks for your time!

• By BT_Blue
      Looking for opinions on the Umplife Rayflex mask harness. 
      I am wanting to place the an order with Ray. But am waffling on the mark harness.
      TIA
    • By Thunderheads
      Hi all ...
      Black Belgard pads, w/ the red and white logo .... worn maybe 6 or 8 times max.  Great shape.  $50 shipped.  PM me

• By wolfe_man
      Very good shape.
      I use my Reeboks mostly and don't need these as a backup anymore.
      Will include shipping to continental USA with $45 pricing.
      Thanks.