Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3419 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay all you Delta Flex peoples, I need some help! I am in need of a new, or gently used, stock harness for a West Vest Gold chest protector. Been there, tried that with the Delta Flex, just couldn't get it to fit comfortably.

One of you has to have one that you would be willing to part with, right? 

Posted
15 minutes ago, blue32 said:

Okay all you Delta Flex peoples, I need some help! I am in need of a new, or gently used, stock harness for a West Vest Gold chest protector. Been there, tried that with the Delta Flex, just couldn't get it to fit comfortably.

One of you has to have one that you would be willing to part with, right? 

I have one without the plastic buckles and also a honigs without the buckles that would do the job but are you not aware of the Umplife harness?

Posted
26 minutes ago, Jimurray said:

I have one without the plastic buckles and also a honigs without the buckles that would do the job but are you not aware of the Umplife harness?

thanks Jim, yeah I have seen pictured and read the comments, and it sounds like a lot of people like it, but it's similar to the delta, and I'm just concerned about it fitting like the delta does on me.

Posted
1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

The Umplife harness has longer straps. But I too have a WV harness as well if Jim's falls through.

Hey thanks man I appreciate that!

Posted

I will have to see what I have. Pretty sure I have the plastic parts. And the t hooks are currently being used on my Schutt. But that is an easy change over.

Posted

I have one, complete with brand new t-hooks. Make me an offer. I also have an extended length (All Straps) Delta Flex Harness as well.

 

e6e4bb6175f6b76b8a8a05b85186bf85.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Posted
2 hours ago, rjdakin said:

I have one, complete with brand new t-hooks. Make me an offer. I also have an extended length (All Straps) Delta Flex Harness as well.

 

e6e4bb6175f6b76b8a8a05b85186bf85.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

PM sent.

  • Like 1
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3419 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...