Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3503 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, BobUmp said:

I tracked down the version with the tan TWs and the Spyder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
 

Ok... the other one must be in the Transaction Thread since it was for the pads and TG I purchased/traded for.

  • Like 1
Posted

Weighed my rig today at work on the postage scale:
As shown above, total weight 20.1 ounces, 570g for you metric heads.. That officially makes it my lightest setup, beating my diamond aluminum which is 22.06 ounces or 625.4g... wow.
I am going to post my four rig configs in the mask porn thread now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Posted

Update.. I am absolutely convinced the mask is aluminum. It has solid bars for at least the two horizontal along the eye opening. The outer bars, and probably most of the round bars, are hollow aluminum, based on the two splices. Put on my Sherlock Holmes thinking cap, and the material is non-magnetic, superlight, and the splices on hollow aluminum tubes I have evidence diamond did that same thing when they put vinyl over their older AL frames to make them black (before they changed to powder coating). It's official, PlusPOS made aluminum frames!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...