Jump to content

Honigs single bar mask black with black Team Wendy pads and black harness.


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3551 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

As it says.  Brand new. Never worn. $75 shipped. To anywhere in USA. If Elsewhere message and we can work something out. 

Posted
10 hours ago, Majordave said:

As it says.  Brand new. Never worn. $75 shipped. To anywhere in USA. If Elsewhere message and we can work something out. 

Is this the "k94" pro frame combo w/ Team Wendy pads?  If so ....great deal folks!!!!!!

Posted

I believe so.  I'll check more closely and confirm later. Might be Monday if I can get out of KC this afternoon to go to NCAA umpires meeting in Chicago tomorrow. 

Posted

Hi Major Dave.  Glad to see you back.  

I assume are all healed up.  When will you return to working games?

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm good. Thanks. About 90-95% of where I was with the ankle. I have an NAIA game here in KCMO on 21 Feb as my schedule stands right now. 

  • Like 1
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3551 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...