For Sale: Unequal Force3 Shin Guards

BretMan
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2900 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Selling a set of Unequal Force3 Shin Guards. These are essentially brand new, as they have been worn for one game.

No pics right now, but if you look up a pic of new Force3 shins online, that's what you're going to get!

$100 shipped.  Size 14.5". I accept PayPal.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BretMan said:

Selling a set of Unequal Force3 Shin Guards. These are essentially brand new, as they have been worn for one game.

No pics right now, but if you look up a pic of new Force3 shins online, that's what you're going to get!

$100 shipped.  Size 14.5". I accept PayPal.

Can't understand the need for pictures on a brand new item.  Why are you selling them?

7 hours ago, BretMan said:

Just a little bit.

How tall are you? I'm 5'9" and I measure up at basically right on the 14.5" size but I don't wanna drop $150 on shinguards without knowing they'll fit me :\

1 hour ago, MikeSafari said:

How tall are you? I'm 5'9" and I measure up at basically right on the 14.5" size but I don't wanna drop $150 on shinguards without knowing they'll fit me :\

I'm same height and wear the 16.5.

I'm 5'9". These are great shin guards, comfortable and very protective. It just so happens that I came across some other guards and now these are "extras"...You won't drop $150 on these! They're only $100.

On 4/15/2016 at 1:05 AM, BretMan said:

I'm 5'9". These are great shin guards, comfortable and very protective. It just so happens that I came across some other guards and now these are "extras"...You won't drop $150 on these! They're only $100.

I'm in Canada, so it's $150 CAD for me :( Just a straight currency conversion makes them $131 right now.

Can you PM me a shipping quote for Canada? Let me know if you need more specifics on where. If your sale doesn't go through I might still buy them.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2900 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.