Little League 50-70 World Series crew.

Dbellyflop
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3187 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They had 6 on the field. I also saw one in each bullpen. Didn't see where the 9th went. Think the just had all of them out to introduce them at the final game. 

I saw pieces of this game and thought they all looked good.

I'm looking thru the video at this site: http://intermediateworldseries.org/livestream/ because it involves a team from my neck of the woods.

Game 18, Florida Texas. Bottom 7, R1 and R3 1 out. Batter hits a grounder to F3 who tries to field it as it goes under or by his glove and hits R1 behind him. U1 kills play and the send R3 back to 3B while plate ump confers with the booth about who is out. Not inspiring confidence in their rules knowlege especially since my look at the video shows a ball thru or by the fielder and nothing should have been called. Start at 3:24:30 to see the action. Anyway LL allows protests and there was none.