Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4075 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone have these leg guards? I currently am using my brother's Honigs K2010 Elite's - He's a new father so didn't take any games the last two years, so I snagged them up. 

http://honigs.com/sport/baseball-softball/collegiate-model-leg-guard.html

I would like to know what they have for padding, whether it is similar to the K2010, or what it compares to.

I'd love to get the Force 3's but $120 is a little out of my budget.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

I believe that it is a thinner closed cell padding. I believe that there are some design differences.  The K2010 has a double layer construction. The K10 are more like a traditional SG. 

×
×
  • Create New...