Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4199 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

My wife and kids couldn't stand it, so they blessed me a week in advance. A brand new Wilson Dyna-lite mask, and a second black ball bag to complete the set of black! Blessed beyond measure! post-3092-0-15801600-1428606010_thumb.jp

  • Like 3
Posted

I got the chance to try on the new Dynalite last week, and it is very, very nice. I love the finish on the metal.

 

However I wasn't too blown away by the pads; my +POS ones feel nicer to me. Though I don't know what that means in terms of protection.

Posted

Is that the Ump-Attire ball bag with the zipper? Nice choice.

It is. My kids bought one for Christmas, now my wife the second. They're on their toes!!! Umpiring has become a family affair! Praise God.

Posted

My wife and kids couldn't stand it, so they blessed me a week in advance. A brand new Wilson Dyna-lite mask, and a second black ball bag to complete the set of black! Blessed beyond measure! attachicon.gifIMG_20150409_145705546.jpg

They're keepers.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...