9O MORE DAYS TIL WEEK #1

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3340 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

90 MORE DAYS, OR 12 WEEKS, OR 3 MONTHS, TIL WEEK #1 AT CDP. TICK TOCK,TICK TOCK. DAY BY DAY, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, JUNE 5TH WILL BE HERE AND THE FUN AND GAMES WILL BE BEGIN. I WILL BE COMING WEEK #3 SO FOR ME I STILL HAVE 103 DAYS TO GO, BUT IT WILL GO FAST FOR SURE, ONCE SPRING FINALLY ARRIVES LOLOLOL. THEN IT WILL BE TIME FOR BASEBALL AND THE FUN WILL BEGIN.

Matt Hoey

• Like 1

@Matt Hoey, you're defying the stereotype that (we) umpires can only count to 4. ;) I know you're excited about the upcoming season, but don't you have other things to follow? Like the Mets? Oh yeah... sorry I brought that up. ;)

Just so you know, I am gonna be busy with umpiring clinics and getting ready for our season here before the summer starts up there at CDP. So as for posts you won't see any for prolly about mid May from me. Enjoy your 2 months of no posts from me.