Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4243 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ordered. shipped same day. got em as planned. new in the box. great transaction. just fyi

post-2162-0-01370400-1424129489_thumb.jp

post-2162-0-84944200-1424129530_thumb.jp

Posted

i got them as well - very quick - but they are narrow..(maybe a little too narrow so some skinny foot 10 1/2 might get a bargain)

Posted

When you guys say they are "narrow" what kind of shoes do you normally purchase? Regular "D" width or do you buy "N" width shoes....

 

Cause I'm bettin' compared to my NARROW feet you guys have paddles for feet!  

Posted

 

When you guys say they are "narrow" what kind of shoes do you normally purchase? Regular "D" width or do you buy "N" width shoes....

 

Cause I'm bettin' compared to my NARROW feet you guys have paddles for feet!  

4E

Posted

These are the same shoes (I think. If yours are real leather @ Jocko) from 2008.  I just finished putting Leather Luster on them.  Good for another season in the rotation.

 

This photo does not do them justice in my opinion.  I might be able to shave in them.

 

post-34-0-61608100-1424468251_thumb.jpg

Posted

When you guys say they are "narrow" what kind of shoes do you normally purchase? Regular "D" width or do you buy "N" width shoes....

 

Cause I'm bettin' compared to my NARROW feet you guys have paddles for feet!  

I have regular D width ....and the Reeboks fit me very nice .....I'm a 10.5 D in Reebok (I have the plate version of these)


×
×
  • Create New...