Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4274 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I do hope you'll stay until a new resident smart a$$ is confirmed by the senate.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

I hope that Warren can figure out a way to stream the confirmation hearings... Woah woah, I was his SAIT, I get the title!

Posted

 

 

I do hope you'll stay until a new resident smart a$$ is confirmed by the senate.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

I hope that Warren can figure out a way to stream the confirmation hearings... Woah woah, I was his SAIT, I get the title!

 

 

Hold on, now.

 

Much like how one does not simply walk into Mordor, one does not simply assume the title of resident smart ass.

Posted

I do hope you'll stay until a new resident smart a$$ is confirmed by the senate.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

I hope that Warren can figure out a way to stream the confirmation hearings...Woah woah, I was his SAIT, I get the title!

Hold on, now.

Much like how one does not simply walk into Mordor, one does not simply assume the title of resident smart ass. That's why I haven't assumed it yet. But I'm next in line for it.

Posted

I think the title should go to JaxRolo !!!! :wave: :wave: :notworthy:

He has earned it.  

×
×
  • Create New...