Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4501 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just landed in Seattle!! I can't contain myself!!! I saw Safeco Field from the air and it was so cool!! We overnight here, then on to Portland, then to Atlanta where I see the normal inhabitants of Safeco play!!!

*screams in a very teenager-girl way*

  • Like 1
Posted

I just landed in Seattle!! I can't contain myself!!! I saw Safeco Field from the air and it was so cool!! We overnight here, then on to Portland, then to Atlanta where I see the normal inhabitants of Safeco play!!!

*screams in a very teenager-girl way*

 

I might have chosen 'inmates', but bon voyage!

Posted

Have time for any of Atlanta's other attractions? Georgia Aquarium? The World of Coca-Cola? Lunch at The Varsity?

What'll ya have?!? WHAT'LL YA HAVE?!?

Posted

We're going to Six Flags/White Water, Varsity, the Aquarium, Waffle House, etc...right now we're stuck in traffic on the way to Kennesaw Mountain.

Posted

I heard there's a Honig's outlet somewhere around here...is this true and if it is, can anybody tell me how to get there?

Posted

I heard there's a Honig's outlet somewhere around here...is this true and if it is, can anybody tell me how to get there?

 

Yes, drive 6 hours to Raleigh, NC, and then turn left.

:P

  • Like 1
Posted

I heard there's a Honig's outlet somewhere around here...is this true and if it is, can anybody tell me how to get there?

Almost as good.

10 min from Airport.

Umpire gear heaven.

Dodgy area BUT fully stocked store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Four Seasons Sporting Goods

 

 

5309 Old National Highway
College Park, GA 30349

(404) 768-7989
  • Like 1
Posted

I heard there's a Honig's outlet somewhere around here...is this true and if it is, can anybody tell me how to get there?

Almost as good.

10 min from Airport.

Umpire gear heaven.

Dodgy area BUT fully stocked store.

Four Seasons Sporting Goods

5309 Old National Highway

College Park, GA 30349

(404) 768-7989

HAHA!! Thank you!! You made me look like a fool doing a dance of happiness in the middle of an Aldi.
Posted

Well, the next chapter in my journey is Kentucky and New Jersey. We passed through Ashland and I had a bit of a spaz. My parents didn't stop for fear of me getting banned from the town. Now we're frozen in D.C traffic. Worse than Richmond traffic.

Posted

Baltimore is huge, wtf. I was under the impression that it was much smaller. Three times the size of Atlanta at least...

Posted

Baltimore is huge, wtf. I was under the impression that it was much smaller. Three times the size of Atlanta at least...

Baltimore is similar to LA, in that its very large land wise but it has much less people per capita
×
×
  • Create New...