Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4619 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just spent 10 minutes reading some of these, and if I wasn't a fellow official I wouldn't believe some of these...however because we've all had our own I know that these are true!

 

People do suck...

  • Like 2
Posted

"As my dad always said about baseball when I was growing up, "Little League builds character in the kids and reveals the lack thereof in their parents."

I saw that one and thought bumper sticker. I had to t up a couple of coaches in a basketball game after they got into it and told them they had better set the example or I would make them the example. They actually settled down after that.

  • Like 2
Posted

"As my dad always said about baseball when I was growing up, "Little League builds character in the kids and reveals the lack thereof in their parents."

I saw that one and thought bumper sticker. I had to t up a couple of coaches in a basketball game after they got into it and told them they had better set the example or I would make them the example. They actually settled down after that.

Had two coaches from the same team get into it, yelling at each other. One in the first base coaches box and one on the bench. This was at a USSSA tournament at Field of Dreams in Palm Springs, CA a couple years ago. Both had to be removed from the field.

×
×
  • Create New...