Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4665 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was just on Amazon looking for compression tights and shirts and there is a site on amazon selling Mcdavid for stupid cheap. National Brands Liquidation.

Posted

Thanks I'm on my phone and it's easier than trying to search for it. Sent Via Telekinesis

Posted

Ordered a pair of compression tights. $22 or so not to bad. Been wanting to get some anyway.

Posted

Stop being lazy, get on your feet and do some leg work gosh darn it. :wave:

He's just doing it so he can get some sympathy before he gets on the filed. 

Posted

Stop being lazy, get on your feet and do some leg work gosh darn it. :wave:

He's just doing it so he can get some sympathy before he gets on the filed.

He's gotten as much as he is going to get from us. Time for him to get back to work...

Posted

Stop being lazy, get on your feet and do some leg work gosh darn it. :wave:

He's just doing it so he can get some sympathy before he gets on the filed.

He's gotten as much as he is going to get from us. Time for him to get back to work...  

Had a complication. Can't hardly walk today.

Sent Via Telekinesis

See what I mean? Winge winge winge... LOL. Jist kidding Rolo. Get better bud (and we dont just mean on the field)

Posted

Had a complication. Can't hardly walk today. Sent Via Telekinesis

I would have clicked like, but I don't like this comment. Keep resting. Don't over do things. It takes longer for us old farts to heal.

Posted

Doctor wanted to cut off some dead scar tissue of my heel yesterday. Well he cut a bit to much!!! Sent Via Telekinesis

Posted

Doctor wanted to cut off some dead scar tissue of my heel yesterday. Well he cut a bit to much!!! Sent Via Telekinesis

Damn. I can't believe he's open today.

Posted
Doctor wanted to cut off some dead scar tissue of my heel yesterday. Well he cut a bit to much!!! Sent Via Telekinesis
Damn. I can't believe he's open today. Yesterday I said yesterday. So thT makes it Tuesday. Sent Via Telekinesis
×
×
  • Create New...