Jump to content

First day of Fall..... Glad the weather finally cooled off.....


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4753 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'm headed to Ft. Myers for a tournament this weekend. Hopefully there will be a Gulf Breeze!

Posted

I'm in the Coachella Valley and am also glad it is finally cooling off. Our weather kind of mirrors each others.

Posted

This is really your fault for living in AZ.

12 months of baseball..... I know I shouldn't complain.  :meditation:

  • Like 1
Posted

 

This is really your fault for living in AZ.

12 months of baseball..... I know I shouldn't complain.  :meditation:

 

Amen to that. Same here.

Posted

 

This is really your fault for living in AZ.

12 months of baseball..... I know I shouldn't complain.  :meditation:

 

 

If I had that I wouldn't know when basketball season is!  

Posted

The feels like temperature was 101 here yesterday. I am ready for some cool weather.

 

Suck it up!!!!


×
×
  • Create New...