Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4858 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Warren I can't upload pictures using Tapatalk. Anything you can do?

Posted
Let me look into it...
I also tried to use the full version on my iPhone and got the same thing
Posted

I would not look into pictures of Chief Rolo.

You could be scared for life.

 

That's scarier than the prospect of being scarred for life! :wow:

  • Like 1
Posted

 

Let me look into it...
I also tried to use the full version on my iPhone and got the same thing

 

I phone!I phone! I always told people you were a smart guy.  :hi5:

×
×
  • Create New...