Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4913 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Be thankful that you weren't working this game (unless you were working this game, then... sorry?).

 

I am not familiar with FED rules but according to article it was called due to darkness because the 5 inning minimum had not been reached, does this mean the game is technically suspended or might they actually re-start this game?  I would think that they let the result stand and/or the team losing simply forfeits.

 

http://deadspin.com/this-is-how-a-baseball-game-ends-65-0-after-three-innin-475989234

 

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

It's suspended, but I don't get why they just didn't end it by mutual agreement of the coaches and UIC, which is an option here. 

Posted

It's suspended, but I don't get why they just didn't end it by mutual agreement of the coaches and UIC, which is an option here. 

 

Because they were just then putting on the rally caps! Duh!


×
×
  • Create New...