Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4923 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I suspect we will get him banned from FL completely. 

 

This guy has already sent out word to other directors

That you called something correctly? :shrug:  :shakehead:  :hopmad:

 

Yeah I that I stood by my call and stood up to him. I hurt his feelings.

Posted

 

 

I suspect we will get him banned from FL completely. 

 

This guy has already sent out word to other directors

That you called something correctly? :shrug:  :shakehead:  :hopmad:

 

Yeah I that I stood by my call and stood up to him. I hurt his feelings.

Unbelievable!!!! :shakehead:  :TD:

Posted

Florida is a vastly different creature. In the North there is no real Assn but rather a biunch of guys putting crewa together. This is a primary reason that any USSSA work I do is thru an Assn and 90% of that work is AL. I would rather travel than to deal with the outlaw mentality and pay scale. My primary college group is even based out of AL because North Florida is a hornets nest. I have the benefit of being near the border but still travel extensivley. Jax you may want to check the ATL coridoor and what's in between. If u can travel the Daytona Beach/Cocoa area has some solid groups. Sometimes the time spent on the road is worth the improved work conditions. YMMV

  • Like 1
Posted

jax, I hope that you blackball this joker in your area.  If you take all the good umpires with you, he is going to be in a world of pain.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

I suspect we will get him banned from FL completely. 

 

This guy has already sent out word to other directors

 

 

This is shameful and ridiculous....you're getting blackballed because one overgrown crybaby didn't like a relatively mundane call????

Posted

This guy had never liked me cause I don't put up with coaches crap.

Posted

I would encourage you to follow proper channels in addressing your concerns.

 

In my opinion - which is all it is - a public internet forum is not an appropriate venue for "naming names" and it may reflect poorly on those who do so.

 

As in all things in life, do as you think best. Just sayin'...

 

JM

  • Like 3
Posted

Point well taken.
This man has given most of his adult life to his country in the military.
Still giving in the US Park service.

Obviously a good umpire that did nothing wrong.

 

×
×
  • Create New...