Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4931 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's 2013 in 'Murica.  I'm suppose to be able to find every product in every market.  It's time for Majestic to make the exclusive long sleeve shirt not so exclusive.  This isn't cute anymore!!

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

What do you mean? Other companies make "the long-sleeve shirt."

Posted

I'm aware but other companies don't make the Majestic long sleeve shirt.  I love the majestic s/s shirts a lot more than any other s/s shirt.  It doesn't fit like an umpire shirt and more like a shirt I'd actually wear.  The Majestic l/s seems to be the same.  

 

Other l/s just have a funky fit to them through the shoulder and arms that I don't care for - don't get me started on the Smitty sleeve length designed for a T-rex. 

Posted

Hot diggity!!! The power of Umpire Empire is strong!

 

 

We'll see.  They might sell ten shirts.  

That is true!   They have to do a business case I'm sure ....kind of what they did when we wanted the Therma Base w/ the white stripes only

Posted

With as many guys that are Majestic honks, myself included, I'd say it makes business sense. More and more guys are going to the MLB style anyway.

Posted

With as many guys that are Majestic honks, myself included, I'd say it makes business sense. More and more guys are going to the MLB style anyway.

True ...

That's what happened with the Therma Base w/ the white shoulder stripes .... there was plenty of interest and it got done! 

 

We shall see


×
×
  • Create New...