mstaylor

MLB videos

Happens from time to time on me in Firefox. Close all unnecessary tabs (some websites eat lots of bandwidth, even if only the background) is a good first step. Then try closing unnecessary programs on the computer (free up RAM and other computing power). If all else fails, a restart of the browser from scratch can help.

HTC Evo Shift 4G on Sprint will almost not play them. Takes f o r e v e r.

mstaylor - if you're having problems on more than one site, and if the scans helped some but you're still having problems, there is a good chance you are affected by malware. Go to http://forums.techguy.org/ and follow the directions in the malware section on what to do to try to clear, what programs to download and what logs to post on the forum for people to help you. It's a great site for any computer related issues.

Turns out my router was going south. I called Comast tech support and they reset my modem and sent my router completely south. So they had me call their router support who did nothing so I exchanged it and it's working great now. I had to do some set-up on it but after talking to three different tech guys, changing the router and playing with it, plus wasting about 2.5 hrs, all is good.

The original came from the installer, but this one and the one before it came from the office. It is five miles away, not a big deal to change when it goes bad. It beats buying new ones when they go bad. My problem is I have no idea what the number strings for networks mean, my son does but not me. It was funny, I plug it in, it wants a security code which I didn't have. Lucas says no problem, I'll google it. And you will do this with no internet access.....how? Turns out the default is on the bottom. He goes through and does his IT deal but can't get it to connect. I told him to let me try. I tried to connect, I told the computer it was a public connection, bang, I'm on. He was hot. Then I take my wife's, bang, I'm on. He's got a Mac so I told him he was on his own. All is good now though. I just find it funny that it took a trained IT guy and a self taught IT guy to hook up one router. All I knew was I was not going to call support again. :)

How do we get the 20-30 minute videos of all the games after they have finished like I use to be able to get. You could see all the plays of the game with no commercials, just each and every play. Of course if there was a major play with an argument, you did not get to see the argument. You had to go to MLB videos and see that. Is it just me, or have they cut down on the number of videos that they let you see. Maybe I have the wrong web addresses for accessing the above, or maybe you have to pay for all that now?