Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5137 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a few things I'm looking to get rid of.

Poly wool base pants, size 40. Length is about 30" with about 4-6 inches to be let out to increase the length. Have only been worn maybe 4-5 times. Like new.

Black and white plate jacket, cut for the plate with a pocket on the left chest. Normal sized stripes. Size large. Has probably only been worn 3-4 times.

Black and white base jacket with the more narrow white stripes. Size large. Probably been worn 8-10 times.

If you need a picture of any of it, let me know. Make me an offer and we'll see if we can get something going.

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have a few things I'm looking to get rid of.

Poly wool base pants, size 40. Length is about 30" with about 4-6 inches to be let out to increase the length. Have only been worn maybe 4-5 times. Like new.

Black and white plate jacket, cut for the plate with a pocket on the left chest. Normal sized stripes. Size large. Has probably only been worn 3-4 times.

Black and white base jacket with the more narrow white stripes. Size large. Probably been worn 8-10 times.

If you need a picture of any of it, let me know. Make me an offer and we'll see if we can get something going.

PM Sent

Posted

I don't believe you can have enough pants or shirts. I try to get used pants for good prices all the time. Just doesn't happen to often cause I don't wear combos and not many people still wear 32's

Posted

I don't believe you can have enough pants or shirts. I try to get used pants for good prices all the time. Just doesn't happen to often cause I don't wear combos and not many people still wear 32's

You calling me fat???


×
×
  • Create New...