Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5142 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

just heads up officials choice has some cheap MLB style shirts for 15 bucks, many colors available

IF YOU CAN GET THEM TO CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM THEIR SIZING !?!?!? They're terrible!!!!!!!!

Posted

I still buy shirts from them when they are on sale and have had zero problems. Their new shirts are very nice.

Posted

i have bought product from OC as well , shirts , ball bags , ect... . I have never had an issue , everything always delivered promptly as ordered .

marc

Posted

my point is this ...........

all of their shirts are different sizes ...some are sized for plate, some for bases , so it's confusing. I've asked 4 times since July to clarify their sizing, and NO ONE WILL RESPOND TO ME!

they suck!

Posted

I have had no problems with sizing at all.

Rolando,

That's not the point. I'm asking a simple question, .... ANSWER IT!!! :no::tantrum:

What's you question again??? lol

Posted

I have had no problems with sizing at all.

Rolando,

That's not the point. I'm asking a simple question, .... ANSWER IT!!! :no::tantrum:

What's you question again??? lol

that is funny, but very frustrating, as I tried to call ....and of course no one picks up, you have to leave a message ..........voice mail is full!

Posted

I have had no problems with sizing at all.

That's because their shirts are all one size fits Rolando

×
×
  • Create New...