Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5138 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Total investment like $125. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Posted

Total investment like $125. Not bad. Not bad at all.

little more than that with the shipping from the seller to Douglas...... but TONS cheaper than ordering brand new!
Posted

Id like to pick up a used Douglas (12 or 13) and retrofit it with the Team Wendy padding. If anybody has one or one pops up, let me know.

so would alot of people. Good luck! I want a 15".
Posted

OK ....

here is the finished product!!

7879649338_da9bffd2eb.jpg

Hey Jeff, have you or anyone you know asked Jeff at Douglas if they had any other option to cover the gap besides the bulky cap they use? I'm not talking about tightening up the existing shoulder cap, but rather use something similair to the WVP, or even what Ed Rapuano had done to his Power? I just picked up a 15" Douglas that I traded my stepson for his 13", and want to get some retrofitting done. I think it would be great if something like that could be done, addressing the gap issue, plus keeping it as low profile as possible.
Posted

OK ....

here is the finished product!!

Hey Jeff, have you or anyone you know asked Jeff at Douglas if they had any other option to cover the gap besides the bulky cap they use? I'm not talking about tightening up the existing shoulder cap, but rather use something similair to the WVP, or even what Ed Rapuano had done to his Power? I just picked up a 15" Douglas that I traded my stepson for his 13", and want to get some retrofitting done. I think it would be great if something like that could be done, addressing the gap issue, plus keeping it as low profile as possible.

Blue,

No I haven't , but you can! :)

jeffcook@douglaspads.com

×
×
  • Create New...